The first group of episodes will establish a foundation of educational philosophy, from which we can move forward. We’re moving on to the difficult topic of grades, using an article describing one effort to abolish letter grades and percentages entirely. What should a grade represent and how do we as teachers ensure they do that effectively and equitably?
- 1st Segment – 0:55 – Purpose of Grades
- 2nd Segment – 30:04 – Comparing Literature Reviews
- 3rd Segment – 36:30 – Administrative Grading Policies
- A Proposal To Radically Revise High School Transcripts May Alter College Admission
Dix, W. (2017, May 22). A Proposal To Radically Revise High School Transcripts May Alter College Admission. Retrieved January 07, 2018, from https://www.forbes.com/sites/willarddix/2017/05/22/a-proposal-to-radically-revise-high-school-transcripts-may-alter-college-admission/#6eca784b1da3
- A Critical Review of Pride and Prejudice
- Book Review: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – Between the Covers – Heather L
- London, W. Simpkin and R. Marshall. (1756-1817). The critical review by a Society of Gentlemen.
A period review of Pride and Prejudice is considered against contemporary reviews written today.
We drink Dunkel, a Munich-style brown lager from KC Bier Co in Kansas City, MO.